Is anyone else so OVER this week? We started off our week by taking in Breena for pink eye on Monday. We missed school that day. Tuesday the kids had an appointment with ENT while we waited for hours as the doctor got the okay from cardiology to allow Eli to have surgery (due to his heart). We started our day off on Wednesday at the hospital at 6am waiting for Eli's surgery- and spent the rest of the day trying to keep him comfortable. Yesterday was okay I guess, but Eli spiked a fever and was terribly uncomfortable. And today Breena fell off of a barstood and smacked her eye on the corner resulting in her first black eye. We have another doctor's appointment this afternoon for Breena. I am fully expecting a visit from child protection services to explain why my TWO YEAR OLD looks like she got sucker punched at a bar. Yep. I am definately done with this week. D. O. N. E.
No comments:
Post a Comment