Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Dad

I returned home from my honeymoon to find a letter from you in our apartment.  It was full of stories & listed reasons why you were proud of me & how much you loved myself & Dave.  To this day, that is most precious letter I have ever received.  I have always turned towards you when I need guidance & encouragement.  It seems like it means so much more coming from a father.  When I was contemplating whether or not to leave the salon to pursue my own business I definitely needed a nudge from you.  You always seem to know the right answer & when I really need clarity I can always count on you.  You've set an excellent example for us that working hard always pays off.  And you often initiate the laughter in our family gatherings.  I am so proud & blessed to have you as my father.  Thank you for giving me the tools to be a confident & independent person.  

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!  I LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment