Monday, November 14, 2011
Glamorous Life of a Mom
This morning I had to call the credit card company that I use at work to process credit cards. They open the phones at 7am so I thought it would be a wise idea to call while the kids ate their breakfast. Bad plan. I no more than began explaining to the representative the reason for my call when Toby starts wailing in the background. No problem, I picked him up and bounced him in one arm while I held the phone with the other. Than Eli spilt his apple juice. "Uh Oh Mama! Uh Oh Mama! Duice!" he repeated over & over. I laid down Toby (who started to cry again) & soaked up the juice. Breena decided she needed to go potty & it appeared to be an emergency. I ushered her into the bathroom. By the time i got back into the kitchen Eli had decided to plop his bowl of vanilla yogurt on top of his head. "I sealy Mama" he laughed. Thankfully, the yogurt was gone. Toby was still crying in his bouncy chair & I was still trying to talk to the credit card lady. I started cleaning Eli off when I hear Breena yell from the bathroom "Mom! Come wipe my butt!". I ignored her. She started yelling louder & louder & louder! I walked to the bathroom & mouthed "Sh! I am on the phone. Wipe your own bottom!". I started to walk away & she screamed at the top of her lungs "But MOM! I need YOU to WIPE MY BUTT!". Toby was crying. Eli was crawling on top of the table eating the leftover breakfast bar crumbs. It was then that I heard the women on the other end of the phone laughing. She said to me, "someone doesn't sound very happy this morning!". My life is so glamorous these days! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment