Thursday, December 8, 2011
Boogers On The Couch
Eli came down with an icky cold on Sunday and he has been a whiny mess ever since. If you know our family you know that Eli is dramatic (for lack of a better word) & emotional. I know the little tyke doesn't feel good but honestly I don't think he is nearly as miserable as he is acting. He is male I guess and they tend to exaggerate illness. Men are babies. Eli will be no exception to the rule. He walks around whining & complaining. He has trouble napping when he's sick & therefore he hasn't taken a good nap the last few days. That in combination with interrupted night sleep (due to cough) has led to a super cranky Eli. I started feeling icky Tuesday night & yesterday Toby came down with a cold as well. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday & that the week is coming to an end. Its tough to listen to someone cry the ENTIRE DAY! I'm ready for Saturday & to have Dave home during the day this weekend- hopfully we all get a chance to get rid of this bug. At one point today Eli was whining at me for one reason or another. I was nursing Toby on the couch & told Eli to crawl up next to me. As he started to climb up he let out a huge gross sneeze. His nose was running. I started to reach into my pocket to get out a kleenex but Eli had another plan. He leaned over & smeared it all over our couch. Boogers on the couch. That pretty much sums up my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment