Monday, December 19, 2011
Christmas Program
Breena was in her very first Christmas Program at church this past weekend. She sang & did (most) of the actions. She even sat with her class all by herself without Dave or I with her. I knew it was going to be a struggle to sit through her program without tears (from me, not her) but I was completely unprepared for how overwelming it was going to be to watch my little baby girl up there. As soon as the kids started walking to their seats I felt the water works coming on. All I could think was where did the time go? Wasn't it yesterday that we were sitting in church for Breena's first Christmas? She is such a beautiful little girl. She's so funny & playful with a huge imagination. She is a great big sister & a huge helper for me around the house. I am so proud of her. I just wish I could hold onto this little girl forever. It's difficult to accept that she is growing up. But rewarding to watch her blossom into a sweet little girl. She's my only daughter & we share a special bond. I love this precious girl more than I imagined possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment