{bReEnA}**I loved watching Breena learn to ride a bike a few weeks ago. She would get off frustrated but always returned to try again. And eventually- she got it!
**I love listening to her read to herself & her brothers- even when it makes no sense.
**I love how she digs through my laundry basket to pull out all the towels & wash clothes to fold.
**I love how much she enjoys going to school & Sunday school. Her teacher pulled me aside at Sunday school to tell me how much she has blossomed! She sings & participates in everything. Her preschool teacher also pulled me aside & said how much she enjoys having Breena in class.
**I love how much she loves her brothers. I love that she tries to reason with Eli when he is being difficult. I love that she can almost always get Toby to smile. I love that when her brothers wake up from their naps she greets them by saying "Hi Sweetie Pie!".
**I love watching Breena color and learn to write her letters.
**I love that she offers to set the table everyday.
**I love that when I get home from work she is always excited to see me.
{eLi}
**I love that Eli is trying hard to potty train himself even though he pooped on the stool last week.
**I love when he wakes up from a nap he is likes to cuddle.
**I love his unique little voice.
**I love watching him play with his plastic animals & dinosaurs. It makes me laugh when he puts them in time outs.
**I love his determination & the way he yells "Mommy, I DID it!" when he accomplishes a task.
**I love when he talks to Toby and brings him toys. And I love the look on his face when he won't come near Toby because Toby is "stinky".
**I love that he recognizes emotions and is always waiting with a hug & kiss to mend hurt feelings.
**I love pulling up to the house & seeing his tiny head poking up looking out the window at me.
{tObY}
**I love Toby's smile- even in the middle of the night.
**I love how he kicks with delight while taking a bath.
**I love seeing his face light up when Breena talks to him.
**I love that he is a mommy's boy!
**I love that he has just discovered his feet & has learned to operate his hands.
**I love that he is very easy going and adjust well in different places.
**I love listening to him chuckle when I kiss his cheeks.
**I love that he talks to me & coos when he's happy.
(I need to give credit where credit is due...I got this blog topic idea from my sister's blog. Thanks Tina :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment