Friday, March 6, 2015

It's been 6 months since I've visited this blog. It's about time for an update!

Breena
Despite a rough start to kindergarten, Breena is now thriving.  She does well in school and has made several friends.  Breena stays busy with dance class during the week.  She loves to read and recently discovered a love for Dr. Suess books.  She has grown up SO MUCH this year.  I miss having her little; but I love the young lady she's becoming.  She's caring, sweet, intelligent and kind. This summer, she will be doing soccer again.  She is a great little player and it's so fun to watch her!  I'm ready for summer to come, I miss spending all day with her.  This year has been a hard adjustment for us but I think we've got it figured out now.  Summer can come anytime.

Eli
Eli attends school every day.  He loves it.  This year eli gave TaeKwonDo a try and enjoyed that too.  Currently he is in gymnastics- and does great!  He's out strong boy, that kid has some big muscles!! He's learning his letters and starting to write short words.  Eli's favorite thing to do is to play his tablet.  So we have to carefully monitor how often he plays! This summer, Eli will be in T-ball! I'm looking forward to watching him!

Toby
Toby loves school.  He has no trouble making friends and listens well to his teachers! Toby started gymnastics and he is so fun to watch. Toby and I get to spend a lot of time together alone these days! We enjoy weekly library trips and trips to the mall.  I can't wait until we can spend more time playing outside! Toby loves his bike!

That's us in a nutshell.  We stay busy and somehow there are never enough hours in a day! I've never been more grateful to work part time!!! Warmer weather is on the way- and we are so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment