Dear Sweet Baby Boy,
I've been waiting for you, praying for you, & carrying you safely within me for nine months. Tomorrow we meet. I'm anxious to have you in my arms and know you are healthy. I cannot wait to smell your innocent baby breath and kiss your tiny cheeks. When you come out you will instantly become:
*a sibling to 2 amazing kids
*a cousin to 7 equally as awesome kids
*a nephew to 3 aunts & 3 uncles
*the seventh grandchild on one side
*the six grandchild on the other
*the 14th great grandchild to your great grandmother
*the 15th great grandchild to your other set of great grandparents
*the 15th great grandchild to your other set of great grandparents
You already mean so much to so many people who will love you & help guide you through life. As your mother I promise to always have your best interest at heart; to encourage you; to teach you about God, to protect you; and to love you forever & ever. Tomorrow we will complete our "Forever Family" with your arrival. I'll see you tomorrow precious son.
All My Love,
Mommy
ON A SIDE NOTE: Today is grandparents day! Happy Grandparent's Day to the awesome people my kids' are fortunate to call their grandparents! We feel *SO LUCKY* to have grandparents that are extremely involved in our kids' lives & love them as much as we do! Our kids adore & look up to you. You are all GREAT!!! Love you!
All My Love,
Mommy
ON A SIDE NOTE: Today is grandparents day! Happy Grandparent's Day to the awesome people my kids' are fortunate to call their grandparents! We feel *SO LUCKY* to have grandparents that are extremely involved in our kids' lives & love them as much as we do! Our kids adore & look up to you. You are all GREAT!!! Love you!
You are one terrific mommy! We love you all! Mom
ReplyDelete