Here she is! My beautiful preschooler! She did awesome on her first day! Daddy brought her to school & she was shy- but no tears! She came to visit me in the hospital immediately after school and she was all smiles! I am so relieved that she had fun & very proud of her!
First Family Photo!
Brothers!
Big Sister!
How are we doing?
Pretty good! I am hoping to be able to head home today but we will need to wait to see if I get the doctor's ok. Toby's lost about 10% of his weight which may or may not keep us here an extra day. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed! Breena is absolutely in love with Toby. She is so gentle with him! Eli points and says "Toby" but that's about it. Dave is taking good care of mommy & Toby at the hospital! Thanks for checking in on us!
No comments:
Post a Comment