Thursday, August 23, 2012
Preschool
As I mentioned before Breena will be starting preschool this fall. She is so ready! It's amazing how much she's matured in the past few months. As I begin to think about how different our lives will be this fall having her in school two mornings a week it makes me sad. I'm really going to miss having her around all the time! She is so helpful, plays nicely with her brothers, & is constantly making me laugh. She is going to have to much fun meeting new friends & I'm excited for her. But Tuesday & Thursday mornings just won't be the same without my little bug running around. Time to put on my big girl pants and let her go have some adventures of her own...sigh...I wish I could keep her little forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment