Thursday, September 13, 2012
Preschool Bree
I mentioned a few days ago that Bree started preschool this week & she did awesome! She wasn't nervous at all & happily led the way into class. She kissed & hugged me goodbye before finding a puzzle to play with. Today was her second day of school. I had Eli & Toby with to drop her off this time (Eli was home sick with grandma on her first day). She introduces Eli to the class bunny & then said goodbye to us. We were almost out the door when Eli got distracted by a fish tank. I was trying to yank him away quickly so we didn't linger too long in her room when I felt a light tap on my back. Bree was standing there- I thought for sure she was sad that I was leaving & was going to cry. Instead she said, "Um mommy, when are we going to sing our songs because I'm ready.". Such a change from last year! Very proud of her!!! I went a little overboard with taking pictures as you can see below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment