Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dear Toby,


Dear Toby,

It was just one year ago I wrote a letter to you anticipating your birth.  It seems nearly impossible that today I am writing a letter to you for your first birthday.  This year has flown by.  Tomorrow you will officially be one year old!  What a great first year you’ve had!  I am so blessed to be your mommy.  I got to be there when you breathed your first breath. I listened to your first cry.  I fed you your first meal. I kissed away your first bump. I was the first to tell you that I love you.  I cheered you on when you learned to crawl.  I cried with you when you didn’t feel well.  I saw your first smile.  I was the first to thank God for giving you to our family (even before daddy knew you were on the way!).  I get to watch you grow & discover new things each day.  I will continue to be here as your biggest fan for the rest of your life.  You have completed our family and have made my heart bigger than I ever dreamed possible.  Thank you for the many smiles, giggles & sweetness you have brought into our home this year.  I love you right up to the moon & back.  Have the happiest first birthday ever!


All My Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment