Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dreams

I've been known to have some bizarre, realistic dreams. I sometimes remember them but often hear from Dave the weird thing I say in my sleep. It appears as though Breena has inherited that!

*Last week she told me "When we were in the desert Daddy hurt his leg!" Lasted that day she drew me a picture of Dave with a sad face & blood on his leg! I thought for sure I needed to call a child psychologist! Upon further investigation I found out she had dreamed that we were all playing in the desert when Daddy fell and scraped his knee. She then gave him a bandaid & he gave her piggy back ride! Not as bad as I thought!
* A few days ago Bree came flying into my room & was frantic. She said "I just heard grandma yell for Louie (my moms dog)! I think he ran away!
* This morning's dream recap was by far the best! Bree crawled into bed with me at about 6am this morning. She was opening & closing her hand. Finally she said, "when I close my hand bubbles come out of my fingers!". Later on she started opening and closing her hand again- "now the bubbles are gone Mommy!"

Goofball... Never a dull moment with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment