QUESTION: How many bathes did Toby take before noon today?
ANSWER: 3!
Poor little guy caught the stomach bug (thanks to big sister who was sick this past weekend). His bedroom is near the bathroom. When I got up to shower this morning I smelled something sour. I assumed it was a diaper that got left in the bathroom garbage so I quickly removed the garbage bag. Still smelled. I didn't think too much of it and went on to make breakfast for the big kids. I had to wake Toby for a doctors appointment only to find him covered in vomit. Luckily my mom came along to the doctors office and was able to hold a bucket for Toby while I drove. He's sleeping now, pretty miserable though. Hoping he feels better after nap & that Eli avoids the plague!
Speaking of Eli- he had a rough week with respiratory stuff. We now have him on 2 inhaled steroids and an oral medication twice daily. Toby will begin taking one inhaled steroid and one oral medication daily too. Hopefully this helps get us through the winter free from major illness!
No comments:
Post a Comment