Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 16

I'm thankful for my intelligent, funny, selfless, inquisitive best friend. My husband has been a part of my life for over a decade. I can't seem to put together words that are fitting of the deep respect and love I have for him. I am thankful for the compassion he shows our children. I'm thankful that he teases me and forces me to mellow out when I'm being a (his words) "spaz". I love watching him be a daddy and listen to him teach our kids. I am thankful that he's easy going (I'm not) and adjusts well to change (I don't). We are very opposite and always have been but that is what makes "us" so great together. I hope my boys grow up to be just like him and treat their wives as greatly as he treats me. And I pray that when the time comes Breena marries someone just like her daddy. It'd be difficult for her to settle for anything less since Dave has really set the standards so high. I'm thankful for my husband and the endless ways he enriches my life each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment