Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

I am thankful to be living in America.  I am thankful to be free; to live in a country that rallies around it's neighbors in a time of need; to educate my children; to decide where I live & what car I drive.  I am thankful to the women and men who serve our country and protect us. 

And on that note...The election is just days away.  Minnesotans will be asked to vote on Ammendment 1 (marriage ammendment).  I cannot wait to fill in my ballot with a big fat NO!  But many others (including some of my own friends) will be voting yes to legalize hatred & discrimination of same sex couples.  If you are on the fence about this topic or if you have planned to vote yes please take a minute to visit the link below.  This is Rep. John Kriesel's speech on Ammendment 1. 

http://youtu.be/0WyYRA4aZSI

"Please Vote No.  Stand Up for Freedom." - Rep. John Kriesel

No comments:

Post a Comment