Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 21

I'm thankful for this smile. Bree and I talked recently about her "incident" three months ago. She remembers every detail down to having leg spasms and what she ate that day. Talking to her reminded me of how grateful I am to have had that be the worst day of my motherhood. How fortunate am I?!? And it also reminded me of how absolutely resilient my darling girl is. I was so upset over the possibility of dark teeth when this happened but as time went on I found it really didn't bother me at all. Here is her smile now, it's barely noticeable. Her personality still shines right thru. And that reminds of a quote I love, "Don't let anything dull your sparkle". You sure haven't let this dull your sparkle Bree! I'm thankful for that & for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment