As the year comes to a close I have been reflecting on what a great year we had. Our family is so blessed. I'm amazed at how much my children have learned this year an what outstanding little people they have become. I hope 2013 is just as great! And for the first time I have decided to really hammer down some resolutions for the new year. I am sharing them here in hopes of holding myself accountable!
1) lose the baby weight! I held onto about 6 extra pounds per kid- that really adds up. We've joined the ymca so I'm ready to make some lifestyle changes and get my family more active.
2) go outside of my comfort level and try new things. This is going to be difficult for me because I enjoy living in my safe little box. My first adventure is joining a water aerobics class.
3) sit down and read to my children individually each day. We read books often here but I generally read to the crowd. In going to scheduled time for reading one on one everyday.
So there you have it! My goals for 2013! I'm sticking to them this year because I can no longer use pregnancy/having an infant as an excuse! Happy New Year and many many blessing to each of you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment