Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Breena-isms

*** I was getting dressed for work yesterday & Bree was sitting on the bed watching me.  I sighed as I looked in the mirror***

B: What mommy?

Me: This outfit really makes mommy's butt look big.

B (jumps off bed & looks in mirror at herself): This makes my butt look tiny, kind of like Eli's!


***A few days ago we had a rough morning at our house.  Eli was fussy & being a trouble maker.  After pulling him off the couch for the hundreth time I started to laugh at how awful the day had been***

B:  What are you laughing at?

Me: My life.  My whole life.

B: Hahahahahahahaha....I am laughing at my whole life too.


***We were playing doctor.  Breena using her ear/nose/throat tool thing (not sure what its called) to "look at the baby" through my belly button***

B: Mommy, you have an owie but bite on your tummy!

Me: What?
B: (points to my lower belly) Right there!

Me: (go grab a mirror to look. horrified to see what i see) Breena! That is a stretch mark!

B: (lifts up her shirt) I don't have any of those smetches marks

Rub it in kid. You have a tiny butt & stretch mark free tummy.  Way to make bloated mama feel good about herself!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment