I received a call today that there is an opening at the preschool I was hoping to get Breena into this fall. It is a t/th class from 9-11:30am. I am so excited for her to start because I really think she is ready & she will love it. On the flip side, I am feeling so emotional about letting my sweet baby girl go off on her own I am about to melt into a puddle of tears. It's probably a good thing that I will be confined to a hospital bed on her first day & Dave will be taking her. If I had to do it I probably wouldn't let go of her hand. I feel like I blinked and this drooling baby girl
turned into this beautiful & intelligent two year old.
I selfishly want to keep home with me forever. I love all my kids dearly. But Breena was my first baby. She made me a mommy. And for the first time I have to let her spread her wings and fly by herself. I know she'll soar. This will be a great adventure for her & we wouldn't be sending her to preschool if we didn't think she would absolutely love it. But for as for a nearly eight month pregnant mother's heart- it aches to see her growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment