Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Baby's Big Day
This week we are eighteen weeks along in this pregnancy. Which means it is time to head to Mayo to take a good look at this little one's heart. We were originally told we would need this ultrasound at 20-24 weeks but Mayo prefers to take a look at 18 weeks and so we will be going in tomorrow morning. I'm hoping we get a fantastic report of this little guy's heart! I am also kind of excited to see our baby in a more advanced ultrasound because he will "look" more like a baby! They suggeseted we bring along a cd to record the images to take home. If I get some cool shots I will share here on Wednesday. This darn weather better not hinder our trip to Rochester, who would of thought we'd be in a winter storm advisory in mid April. Check back on Wednesday evening for an update on BL3's heart. (get it Baby Luiken #3? funny? or lame? okay, lame. I won't write that again!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment