She had fallen asleep right next to the door. I was able to open it wide enough to stick the camera in. At least I know now that letting her throw a tantrum eventually ends in a quiet house :)
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Bedtime Battles
Breena use to be our perfect little girl at nap/bedtime. She would lay in bed & fall asleep without so much as a peep. Last fall things took a dramatic turn. We have tried everything to avoid bedtime battles. I keep her on a strict sleep schedule, avoid overtiredness, & monitor eating sweets before resting. Today I just couldn't handle anymore screaming so I shut her door and ignored her. Within 15 minutes her hysterical screams became softer and finally it was quiet. I tried to open her door to check on her and could barely get her door open. Here is what I found:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment