Tuesday, October 5, 2010

About Daddy

My husband is the kindest person I have ever met. He is a fantastic father. I cannot think of one complaint about his parental skills. He is patient & loving with our children. He gives them baths without being asked. He is a great story teller. My “green eggs & ham” have nothing on his! Breena waits anxiously for him to come home from work everyday and always reminds me that “daddy’s makin monies”. Eli’s smiles are always the biggest for Daddy. I’m so thankful that my children have a strong & compassionate man as their father just like Dave & I both did growing up. The single best moment in my life was when he handed me our daughter for the very first time. I have never seen such a glow radiating off of one person. My heart melts everyday when I see him with our children. And really, could there be anything sweeter than a little girl with her daddy?


Meeting Eli...

No comments:

Post a Comment