Everyday things come out of my mouth that I never thought I would hear myself say. “Don’t eat leaves” & “Keep your hands out of Daddy’s cup” & “Diapers can’t go in the toilet” have been pretty prominent phrases in our house as of late. Adding to the list today is “Breena, kennels are for puppies not for brothers”.
Eli is so much different than Breena was as a baby. He bravely travels the hallway in our house & invites himself into any & every open door. Breena always stayed nearby. Today Elijah disappeared from my peripheral vision. I jumped up & went looking for my little mischief maker. I found him with both hands inside the dog kennel attempting to lift his butt up enough to drag it in as well grinning ear to ear at his sister who was holding the kennel door open. Breena proudly told me, “Eli in kennel Mommy! Good boy Eli!” It was quite comical, and harmless besides my son’s shirt covered in stinky dog hair! We spent the rest of the day discussing that kennels are for puppies and not for our brother!
Haha this is hilarious!! You are such a great blogger Kim, I love reading your entries!! Never a dull moment at your house!!! =)
ReplyDelete